Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
Invites you to join Fr. ,S.J. for our #17 Women's Silent Ignatian Retreat - May 10-13, 2018
Take time for yourself, be renewed and draw closer to God; come to a retreat at Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
- A retreat is a time of quiet when you can get away from the ordinary demands of life.
- A retreat provides both time and space to gain a better perspective on the deeper meaning of your life.
- A retreat offers more of what you yearn for, that is a place and a way to come to know God better in intimate and personal relationship.
- A retreat is a time of reconciliation and peace.
- A retreat is a gift you give yourself and allow the Lord to bless the gift. It is a time for you to be good to yourself.
Discovering or deepening your own way of praying is an important outcome of the Montserrat retreat. A Montserrat retreat will ask you to look at your relationships: with God, with your spouses and families, with friends, with the Church, with your own world -- and with you own self. And you will hear Jesus Christ saying to you "Do not be afraid."
About your Director:
How to Register
- Register online here or call 940-321-6020. Register early and reserve your place with a $50.00 advance deposit.
- Major credit cards/checks accepted. Private accommodations, meals, prayer talks, and individual spiritual direction are all included.