Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
Invites you to join
Fr. Anthony Borrow, S.J. for our #28 Women's Ignatian Retreat July 19-22, 2018
There are many voices that we can listen to and most of those can be rather discouraging. This retreat invites you to listen to Jesus voice and deepen your relationship with Him.
Take time for yourself, be renewed and draw closer to God; come to a retreat at Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
- A retreat is a time of quiet when you can get away from the ordinary demands of life.
- A retreat provides both time and space to gain a better perspective on the deeper meaning of your life.
- A retreat offers more of what you yearn for, that is a place and a way to come to know God better in intimate and personal relationship.
- A retreat is a time of reconciliation and peace.
- A retreat is a gift you give yourself and allow the Lord to bless the gift. It is a time for you to be good to yourself.
Discovering or deepening your own way of praying is an important outcome of the Montserrat retreat. A Montserrat retreat will ask you to look at your relationships: with God, with your spouses and families, with friends, with the Church, with your own world -- and with you own self. And you will hear Jesus Christ saying to you "Do not be afraid."
How to Register
- Register online here or call 940-321-6020. Register early and reserve your place with a $50.00 advance deposit.
- Major credit cards/checks accepted. Private accommodations, meals, prayer talks, and individual spiritual direction are all included.