Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
Invites you to join Mr. Kevin Harrington for our #96 Couples Ignatian Retreat November 9-12, 2017
Take time for yourself and your spouse, be renewed and draw closer to God; come to a retreat at Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House.
- A couple's retreat gives both you and your spouse the opportunity to grow in your spiritual life both individually and together.
- This couple's retreat will help you to discover where charity and love prevails, in your personal, family, and secular/professional life.
- A retreat provides both time and space to gain a better perspective on the deeper meaning of your life.
- A retreat offers more of what you yearn for, that is a place and a way to come to know God better in intimate and personal relationship.
- A retreat is a time of reconciliation and peace.
- A retreat is a gift you give yourself to allow the Lord to bless the gift.
About your Director:
Mr. Kevin Harrington, born in Louisiana and raised in Southeast Texas, relocated to the Dallas area nearly 30 years ago. Kevin earned his Master of Theological Studies in 1995. He received the University of Dallas Lumen Gentium Distinguished Alumni award for 2014/2015. And he is a Senior Montserrat Ignatian Fellow.
Kevin has authored, co-authored, and directed retreats for nearly 40 years for children, high school and college students, and adult grief ministry. He has served as a volunteer for over 17 years in maximum security prison ministry. He is an Ignatian Spiritual Director with experience in Ignatian spirituality for over 27 years. He directs silent Ignatian retreats and the 19th annotation.
He speaks with clarity, humor and compassion about the struggle and grace to live the Christ life. His retreats highlight the joys, blessings, and challenges of desiring and striving to live the Christ life within himself, family, and within the corporate, and secular world.
Kevin and Patty have three grown children and four beautiful granddaughters. His professional career spans over 41 years with large global corporations working domestically and internationally in both the public and private sectors.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register online here or call 940-321-6020. Register early and reserve your place with a $50.00 advance deposit.
- Major credit cards/checks accepted. Private accommodations, meals, prayers talks, and individual spiritual direction are all included.