What is the Practicum?
This practicum is a four day workshop providing instruction and formation for planning and giving preached retreats, days of reflection, parish missions, or talks on ignatian spirituality to faith organizations. The practicum will offer instruction and one-to-one mentoring regarding:
• underlying movements and graces of the preached retreat
• identifying what audiences want and need
• developing retreat/talk theme and flow of presentation for retreats and days of reflection
• formulating and framing presentations and talks
• best practices for use of hand-outs, technology, artwork, music, liturgies and sacramental symbols.