Montserrat Jesuit Retreat House
Invites you to join The Jesuits of Montserrat for our
Women's "Into the Deep" Retreat, October 27-29, 2017. Check-in begins at 4:00 PM, and the retreat concludes at 1:30 PM.
Feeling like you need more? Need to rekindle the fire from a past retreat? We invite you to go "Into the Deep."
This retreat will include faith sharing, spiritual guidance and celebration of the sacraments of Anointing, Reconciliation, and the daily Eucharist.
- The Jesuits at Montserrat will guide you in the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola. You will also have the opportunity to seek out individual spiritual guidance.
- Throughout the retreat, there will be extended periods of time for silent personal meditation.
- A retreat is a gift you give yourself and allow the Lord to bless the gift. It is a time for you to be good to yourself.
This retreat is designed to assist in preparing you to attend a silent retreat at Montserrat with as many as possible of your previous retreat group.
If you belong to a faith sharing group, invite your sisters to join. If not, help start a faith sharing group.
You attended a retreat years ago…or…maybe you have just recently completed a retreat and just need to add a little fuel to the fire…or…maybe you have never been on a retreat and need your fire restarted. This retreat is for you.
How to Register
- Register online here or call 940-321-6020. Space is limited so please reserve early with a $50 deposit to secure your spot.
- Major credit cards/checks accepted. The cost is $90/night when sharing a room with another retreatant and $130/night when in a single room. Room accommodations, meals, prayer talks, and individual spiritual direction are all included in the cost.
- Please make a note on your registration if you will be in a single or a double room.
- Please pass this on to your friends, or better yet invite them to come with you!